CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

5/2/09

21 Weeks

Dear Baby G,

This week has gone fast again. Only three more weeks until school is out. I'm sure they will go quickly too. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so we are looking forward to that.

Today, your daddy antiqued your chest that I bought. I was so glad he decided to do it, because that was one thing I was dreading! We also bought the paint for your room, and will probably paint tomorrow. We were going to do it today, but we have run out of time. We are leaving in just a little bit to go bowling, so tomorrow will have to be the day! I'm excited to get it painted and then get the chest moved in with your crib and start putting all of your things where they belong! I have about three bedding sets that I am trying to decide between. That will be the next thing we order. I'm ready for that too!

Last night I was laying in bed and I would poke my stomach and then you would start kicking me. This morning right after I woke up you were also kicking away. I could feel it from the outside too, so hopefully next time your daddy will be in the house where he can feel it. And.... when I sneeze it feels like you are doing flips inside of me. It's a pretty crazy feeling!

Love,
Mommy

How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

0 comments: