CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

11/8/10

Heart.Attack.

Dear sweet, sweet, precious, sleeping child-of-mine,

If you continue to do things like STAND UP IN YOUR HIGH CHAIR AND BOUNCE AROUND, you are going to give me a heart attack. Seriously.

You fell and hit your poor little head at daycare today. You have a pretty nice size bruise on the side of your face. :( Breaks my heart. But I have a secret -- your daddy was so worried he had to go check on you at lunch. I think you have him wrapped around your finger. :)

Your 12-month well-check is Wednesday evening. Breaks my heart to think about all the shots you'll be getting. I hope daddy can make it to Cherokee to come, too. I hate seeing your sweet little face while they're giving you your shots.

I just picked up the living room -- you successfully made it look like a tornado had gone through Toys-r-Us. You're asleep, and now it's my turn.

Love you sweet boy.

Now please stop threatening my health. :)

0 comments: