CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

3/9/11

Sweet Boy

Dear Sweet, Sweet, Precious Boy,

It's days like today, where you walk around saying, "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom;" repeatedly put your finger in your daddy's ear and crack up laughing; lick the bottom of your feet and then look at me and grin; dip your chicken in ketchup like a big boy; get all your "farm" toys out and play with them on the coffee table; and open your precious little mouth to give me kisses, that I think my heart may burst because I love you so much.

Photobucket

We're going to the zoo this weekend and I'm sure you'll love it! Then you're going to stay and play for a couple of days with Uncle Tanner and grandma and grandpa, and then I'll come get you and we'll have a week of Spring Break to play here at home. That means summer is right around the corner and I can't wait! Especially since I'll be home with my sweet boy that I just can't get enough of. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pic!

Erin said...

he has the cutest little cherub face :)