CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

2/14/10

All Because...

Two People Fell in Love!

Happy First Valentine's Day, Raegan!

Photobucket

I love how you are the perfect combination of your daddy and I.

You look so much like him, but have my skin tone. Your daddy gets DARK in the summer, but not me. I am always one color - pale as pale can be!

Photobucket

We have the same eye color, which you share with us. But my eyes are much bigger and you inherited that from me. You have short legs, just like your daddy. You have short, stubby feet and hands just like him, too. But your fingers and toes, now that's a different story! You have the longest toes and fingers, just like me.

Photobucket

You have such a sweet little personality. Your face holds so much expression and I just love it. We can read just what you're thinking by the look on your face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Your hairline and ears are just like your daddy's. Your nose, a mixture of both of our's. There are so many more things, and it's only fitting on Valentine's Day, a day to celebrate love, that we realize how much of an equal combination of both your daddy and I that you truly are. Because without love, you would not be here!

Photobucket

I was going to take some pictures outside today for Valentine's, but yet again we had snow on the ground. Instead, I snapped pictures of you in your ExerSaucer that we brought home from Medford this weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this long before you were even born and had been storing it at your great grandparents' house. We kept forgetting it every time we were there. We went this weekend to visit and finally remembered! You LOVE this thing!

Photobucket

The first time you got in it, you were so excited. There were so many things to put in your mouth and rattle, you didn't know which one to go to first!

Photobucket

Happy First Valentine's Day, Raegan! We love you!

0 comments: