CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

11/5/09

A letter from Raegan

"My daddy has to work late tonight, so it's just me and my momma."

Photobucket

"She says I was a big 'ol crank pot, and it was time to cook dinner, so she decided to try my high chair for the first time."

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Here I am, two days shy of 12 weeks, sitting up like a big boy in my chair. My momma's a little sad I'm growing up so fast."

Photobucket

Photobucket

"My momma's a little indecisive..."
Photobucket

Photobucket

"...so she tortured me TWICE with these darn costumes."

"My momma said my daddy's a little goofy sometimes, especially when he is with his friend Nate. She told me they put this crazy piece of cable in my hand because they thought it was funny."

Photobucket

"And finally, my momma said to ignore her silly voice and my Daisy's (she's my doggy that loves me - and licking me - and is VERY protective!) loud barking and listen to me talking. By the way, I went from mad, to happy, to mad again in around 15 seconds."




The End.

Love,
Raegan

1 comments:

Mrs.Oklahoma said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big, and he looks just like you! He is so ADORABLE!! I love his costumes :)